Tuesday, May 17, 2011

day 56

Just booked out a 1/2 mile on the bike. Trying not to beat myself up about the low distance.

On my way home tonight, everything was so pretty, with the clouds and the moon.. I wish I could've been outside walking, instead was inside on what I've decided is a contraption designed and built by serenely evil* people. Isn't the whole point to a bicycle being able to travel to a place faster than you could walk to it and enjoy the scenery.. Not pedaling insanely away, going nowhere, inside of a stuffy room.

I must confess, I may have lied. I started walking after midnight, not only because of my nocturnal tendencies, but because I did not like to be seen.

This whole "putting myself out there" thing, is very new for me. I don't consider myself to be shy..just reclusive. (not good) if a person builds up enough dislike for the human race, one begins to dislike oneself, even more. Bollocks to that.

*well balanced in their evilness..quite content.

(update add another 1/2 mile to the trek. 1 mile daily total for Tuesday. (that feels better to my head)

No comments:

Post a Comment