Saturday, May 28, 2011

day 65

1.57 miles
you've got to keep breathing

just breathe

that's something I've had to REALLY focus on during cardio.. it's not traditionally been a thing with me, cardio.. duh, like ya'll can't tell.. bitches don't get this fat, if they dig the cardio. with me, I've got to focus on something, other than the creaking in my joints.. normally, it's been the music, lately, it's been just breathing. deep and steady. which is a lot more difficult than I thought it should be. resisting the urge to pant like a dog (because it's exhausting to pant) in.......out......in......out, slow, lung fulls.

the biggest reason I have "breathe" tattooed on my arm, I forget to and I forget how. (not on a primal level) however, I do find myself holding my breath at times.

a huge doucher, who, I'm learning through catching up (mentally and emotionally) with, isn't really a doucher at all.. used to tell me (all the damn time) just breathe Sarah. my comeback was usually, "I am, fuck you" he's now a person I wish I wouldn't have cut out of my life. he would have been a great asset as a friend.. he knew that too. chalk it up to psycho human stuff, I.just.couldn't. he'll just be someone I think about sometimes and continue to learn from. (doucher)

No comments:

Post a Comment