Friday, June 3, 2011

day 70

2.25 miles today

that's right, over 2 miles.. no rest for the wicked. maybe i should re-do that saying. no rest for the righteous.

i was kind of pissed off when i sat down on ol' El Diablo and cranked up Foo Fighters. i wasn't mad at myself, which is new. and i'm not mad anymore, which is new as well. i tend to dwell on shit a lot. the bike ride kind of drained the irritation right out of me.

this leads me to believe that i'm allowing myself to heal and to change.

i'm still thinking about 3 Wishes.. i told a second friend about it. she had the same reaction as the first person i told. i need to write this. maybe it will help people. i would be thankful if it did. even if it only helps ME, it is still worth writing. that's my new goal.. for the mental side of things. write that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment