Thursday, June 23, 2011

day 88

3.11 miles in 24 minutes

yes! good time, great distance. i suspect that i'm going to have to go back to 7 days a week, as skipping the weekend didn't do me any favors. perhaps, i'll just make one of the days an easy day or whatever. still need to do it.

my official weight at the last weigh in, was 424 pounds. i was 450 pounds when i visited my doctor in April.. who knows, really, how much i weighed when i started this in January, but i'm guessing 480+ i was very unhealthy and in pain most of the time. although i still deal with a certain amount of pain, it's nothing compared to what it was 6 short months ago. my first walk was just a couple of blocks, when i was finished, my ovaries hurt. now i'm booking out at least 2 miles on a recumbent bicycle every day.

this is proof, every journey starts with a single step.

1 comment: