Sunday, January 23, 2011

day 4

i missed walking Saturday. blame the headache and emotional break down that i had at work. i'm not going to beat myself up about it, nor am i going to say "fuck it" i already fucked it up.. i might as well quit. no.

i just got back from 1/4 mile walk =)

i feel pretty good, my right hip is constantly griping at me. it will get better. my head still hurts. i decided that my body deserved "fresh" air. i don't know how fresh it is...

the beautiful thing about living in the burbs is this: ticky tacky houses, very close, so if someone is going to attack you, there are lots of people to hear you scream. the bad thing about living in the burbs: zombies. that's right, i said it. and no matter how much you tell me zombies are fictitious and cannot harm me, i'm still paranoid. i have zombie nightmares on a constant basis. my eldest sister looked it up and sent me a message with something to the effect of, if you dream about zombies (i.e. being a zombie) your life is too boring and you need to mix it up. i sent a message back saying "ha! i wish! i'm never the zombie, they are trying to GET ME!" i have woken up screaming from zombie dreams. my weapon of choice is always a shotgun and i never have more than 4 shells for it. yes, 4. i count them. why 4? i own a shotgun in real life, so i thought maybe, if i bought a couple of boxes of shells that that part of the dream would go away. it didn't. still only get the 4. and let's not even talk about the .22 rifle. yes i'm a good shot, but the whole zombie concept is to have their head separated from the body.. anyone who has ever target practiced with a two-two knows, that ain't happening. i'm considering purchasing a baseball bat or possibly a machete.

now you all know how utterly and ridiculously paranoid i am. not about my well-being when i'm out walking after midnight.. oh no.. i'm worried about the shit that doesn't even really happen.

i may go for another walk. it's early.

No comments:

Post a Comment