Tuesday, February 8, 2011

day 17

.4 mile walked

(rather, marched, Rammstein will do that to you)

i appreciate my friends and the support that i get. over the past couple of weeks, it has been amazing and i doubt it will lighten up. i've encouraged everyone that wants to help and offer advice to do so. i'm all about the help this time around. the other attempts at this (there have been a few) i've thought, this is a battle that i have to fight on my own. and in a way. that is true. no one can DO it for me. but they can help. yes, they can. they can offer a kind word or a word of "get your ass out there Sarah" and all of it helps, all of it. because i know the people that care about me enough to tell me to get my ass out there, WANT me to succeed. an after effect of this project (just a little over 2 weeks in) has been inspiring to others. YAY!

i'm not one of those people that will take on the persona that i'm an expert now that i'm doing it.. uh, no. hardly. every day is a struggle. even though, most days, i do look forward to my walks. it's still a struggle with the pain and just plain feeling up to it. every day, i've got to remind myself. (like i said yesterday)

i've got to start working on my diet. it's not terrible at this point, but it's not what it could and should be. i'm doing this work, i need to make my efforts more productive, by adding healthy eating into the mix.

baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment