Wednesday, February 9, 2011

day 18

.4 mile walked

you probably don't realize how much you take for granted that if you rip your jeans, you can go to (store x) and pick up a new pair. they may not be designer or exactly like the ones you ripped.. but.. they cover your ass. i have to order mine from a catalog. a catalog for fat people. it takes up to 2 weeks to get them. so if i rip a pair of jeans and i'm out and about somewhere, i'm pretty much screwed.

bonus: i am now back into the smaller sized jeans.

walking works.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...JUST from the walking? Or have to started to incorporate some dieting also?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My diet (most days) isn't terrible, so it's not difficult for me to get a calorie deficit going. I was wearing a size 44 and I'm now wearing a 42. I don't even know how the hell their sizing makes sense, I don't have a 42 inch waist.

    ReplyDelete