Friday, February 18, 2011

day 26

.7 of a mile walked... just under the wire baby.

i didn't walk last night after work, due to an early morning... but.. i just got back from my walk.. my ears are freezing.. my eyes are watering.. and my legs feel a bit better, i was in the car a lot today. boo.

on my walk this evening.. i wore a Nike Fit Dry jacket.. a 3x. yeah, i know, that's big, but it ACTUALLY fits me now. it's still a wee snug around the hips, but.. it's getting there. and i thought.. if i had been following a healthier eating plan.. it would fit even better at this point. =(

my mom had surgery today. and i ate so much comfort food that i feel sick. the last 3 days, have been comfort eating. i need to stop. this is ridiculous.

good news though. the surgery fixed her heart (it was broken) and she is all better now. she cried because her heart hasn't felt "normal" for a long time. now it does.

Saturday's walk will likely take place in the day time.

No comments:

Post a Comment