Saturday, February 12, 2011

day 21

walked .8 of a mile today..

i woke up this morning.. before the alarm and walked before my shower. it just felt right. it set the mood for the day for me (which wasn't terrible)

i just got done walking again, it was a half/half deal. i think i can feasibly make my 1 mile per day goal this way. i'd prefer doing it all at once, but right now going the .6 is pushing it with my pain threshold.

i went out with some friends from work tonight. i had 1 beer and then proceeded to turn into a fucking nuclear reactor. i have no clue why. but i was standing there, talking to people and dripping sweat. i didn't feel bad. i didn't feel faint. i was just sweating. it was pretty embarrassing.

when i closed my tab.. a man (i'm guessing) in his 40's.. so drunk that he was swaying. decided to introduce himself. informed me that he'd "seen me there a couple times before" to which i raised my lovely pierced eyebrows and nodded with a simple "hmm" he told me his name.. which i promptly forgot. shook my hand and launched into a story about what a nice guy he apparently is. i smiled, signed the slip and turned away. rude? perhaps. i doubt he'll remember.

long day. time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment